We are looking for a Senior Project Manager as Head of the Project Office in full-time at the Leipheim location near Ulm, who will establish professional project and resource management in the company for us. The scope is wide and goes far beyond the coordination and monitoring of our projects: we see this task as a core function in the further development of our corporate culture with even more professionalism.
To this end, you will sit at the switchboards: You will take part in executive board meetings, report to the CEO and thus belong to the first management level in the company. You design the structure of our project office and implement the necessary processes – but not as a new bureaucracy, but by infecting and inspiring the employees with your passion for orderly, purposeful work. You take responsibility for implementing the goals of our projects on time and on budget.
- Development of the standard process for projects from the idea to the successful implementation 'in time and budget', identification of required tools and sample documents
- Development and management of a prioritisation process for projects and plans
- Project tracking in relation to the respective project assignment, involvement of the management in the event of deviations and decision-making needs that cannot be solved within the project assignment.
- Preparation and implementation of efficient and motivating project meetings - yes, we think project meetings can be fun ;-) Motivation of project managers and project staff
- Own project management for the most important strategic project for the further development of the company
- Initiation of continuous improvement in the responsible subject areas and beyond
- Training, advising and accompanying managers and teams in the transition to project-oriented work
- Perspective development option: assumption of divisional management for the PMO with future expansion
- Bachelor's degree in business administration or comparable training with a focus on process or project management or relevant certified additional training with a good degree
- Knowledge of and experience with traditional and modern project management techniques, collaboration forms and tools
- Methodological competence in training, brainstorming, creating and delivering C-level presentations, experience in dealing and communicating with C-level executives.
- Experience in the implementation of cross-divisional projects with a budget in the order of > 150 person days or >200k€ with management and result responsibility - preferably in the area of business development and/or in regulated markets
- Active or passive experience with a project management office (PMO) mandatory
- At least 5 years of professional experience
- Languages: German and English fluent and business fluent